Monday, January 10, 2011

WINNER!!!!

We have a winner!

Of the 20 comments, a random number was selected (by my daughter, who did not see any of the comments; she only knew there were 20...I asked her to select a number between 1-20)

Hannah's selection was #12:

Debbie said...

Also retweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieNNY


congratulations Debbie! Please email me (or message me on FB) with your address so that I can provide the marketing firm with your info and they will mail out your prize pack!


Thank you to everyone who participated! I was glad to see several more entries this time around, and hopefully, P&G/Walmart will continue to allow me to post these contests!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Woohoo! Thank you, Linda! I'll send you a message on FB.

Bobkat said...

I am sure they will let you continue :)