Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More house...


I took these pictures of the outside today, as I was running to Hobby Lobby. The first one is the duplex in whole. We live on the right. I've done a close-up of the one we live in. We are shorted, though...our driveway is not straight (as you can sort of see in the closer shot). So, we have to turn in order to back out...ours is the only one like that. We also have no yard to speak of. Our back deck is surrounded by woods. The property line of the neighbor next door runs right up to the corner of the deck! But hey, it's a place to live and we don't mind it too much.

3 comments:

Fern's mom said...

Wow - the outside is NOT AT ALL what I was picturing... But - HEY - at least you have a driveway and a two car garage! When I lived in Chicago we would have killed for that...

Susan

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful garage door, Linda!!

:)

I wanna see the scrap area....

Christy said...

I know where this is!! :)