Friday, March 30, 2007

OMG!!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

I can not believe it!!!! You know awhile back, I won a contest at SpouseBUZZ, for "What's Your
Story"

Well, a few weeks ago, I got a prize for that. I was THRILLED with my prize, which included an
awesome fleece zip up jacket (with the Military.com logo on it), a sweet t-shirt with awesome graphics on the back, a "support our troops" bracelet (a la LiveStrong style) and a pen. I was MORE than pleased with my prize. I emailed the SpouseBUZZ blog owner, Andi, and thanked her profusely for the prize. She told me there was more on the way. Okay...that's cool.

Well, I got my "other" prize today. Check it out:




YUPPERS! I got a BRAND NEW IPOD!!!! A 2 gig iPod Nano! SOOOO totally cool! I have been wanting and wanting and wanting one of these for FOREVER and a day or even longer! And all I had to do was tell my story. I am SOOOO psyched!!!!

Off to play with my Nano now!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG INDEED!

Go to the library and check out CDs to download. HAVE A BLAST!

Karen said...

Michele sent me over to say...

YOU GO GIRL!! :+)

Anonymous said...

YOU rick!

Literally, you rock!!

That is SO cool.

If you need a sleeve, I have a few extra. I have green. blue and I think purple. If you need one.

Anonymous said...

think fast, type slower,

I MEANT.....

YOU ROCK.....

tiff said...

WHOA!!!! woohoo!