Saturday, May 05, 2007

ABC's of ME...

A - Attached or Single? VERY Attached. Forever.
B - Best Friend: ummmm...at the risk of insulting people, I will do this: Best friend: my sister, Susan, best adopted sister/friend: Lisa and Barbaralee, best internet adopted cosmic sister/friend: Suzanne. Please don't be hurt if I didn't list you. These are the people who mean SO much to me!
C- Cake or Pie: Is there a reason I must choose? I love them both!
D- Drink of Choice: Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi, with my German coffee coming in a close second Essential Item: My computer
F - Favorite Color: Purple
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi bears - but they are better if they are REALLY German...
H - Hometown: Madawaska, Maine. From there, I have lived too many places to count.
I - Indulgence: Chocolate anything
J - January or February? January - Hannah and Donna's Birthday
K - Kids: no thank you, I have two already!
L - Life is incomplete without: sticky wet kisses from my kids (and clean dry ones from my hubby!)
M - Marriage Date: November 21
N - Number of Siblings: One, a sister - who is terrific...and several adopted sisters who came into my life late, but are wonderful...and a brother, whom I don't know...and Carmi if he still wants to be my adopted brother!
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples...cold chilled, crisp, Granny Smiths. Pass the salt shaker please!
P - Phobias/Fears: no real phobias...I do fear being rear-ended AGAIN...since I've had that happen three times now.
Q - Favorite Quote: Emily Bronte: Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
R - Reasons to smile: Kids, sun, love.
S - Season: Spring, when everything starts to grow!
T- Tag Three: Tag yourself, please....I don't think I've got three friends who haven't been tagged!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: As a baby, I almost lost my big toe - I refused to wear shoes no matter how many knots my mom tied. I stepped on a piece of sheet metal being used by the guy in the downstairs apartment who was working on his car. I still can see stitch marks almost 40 years later!
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Gimme MOOO! please! If it ain't mooin, it don't go on my plate!
W - Worst Habit: Something best not stated on the world wide web, thanks.
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? No thank you, I've had enough for awhile.
Y - Your Favorite Foods: dark chocolate covered fruit - any kind, but particularly raspberries and strawberries
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius, the Archer. Shot many an arrow into the air....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can't leave us hanging...what's your bad habit? As "perfect" as you are, I cannot imagine it's TOO bad....

hehehehehe