Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Q & A

a "tag" from Kim at Ketchup...


Random Q & A

1. What is your middle name? Bernadette.

2. Do you have kids? 2 kiddos...they alternately wear me out or keep me sane. here's a recent picture (taken today at Topeka Mall)


3. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah...I'm lots of fun, and I am a great cook!

4. Would you bungee jump? Sure, why not? I love a thrill

5. What is your favorite cereal? Special K with Strawberries

6. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday when I watched the Sunday service at SCCC...where they remembered my friend Cindy

7. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope, had them removed when I was 21

8. What is your favorite ice cream? Denali Moose Tracks

9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, I don't.

10. What's the first thing you notice about people? Eyes

11. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Lack of self-esteem/confidence

12. What are you wearing right now? Khaki jeans, burgundy print top/hoodie, black cardigan, white socks

13. What do you think are your greatest accomplishments? Two children

14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple Mountains Majesty

15. Favorite Smells? grilling meat, the top of a baby's head after a bath

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Scott...telling me he's on his way home

17. Favorite sport to watch? Football - GO STEELERS!

18. Hair color: colorbox red

19. Eye color: Blue/grey

20. Scary Movies or happy endings? Happy endings.

21. Favorite food: anything chocolate...especially the Chocolate Loving Spoon Cake from McAllisters!

22. Favorite dessert: See above

23. What is on your mouse pad: a bunch of CD's and a pair of headphones. Oh, wait, you meant what PICTURE? It says Yahoo! (as in email, internet, etc)

24. Favorite sound: QUIET

25. What did you watch on TV last night? MASH...Thursday TV sucks.

26. Summer or Winter? Summer

27. Do you have a special talent? I've played the trumpet for 30-some years (on and off) and I can sing decently...plus scrapbooking, stamping and crafting are my talents.

28.Where were you born? In Canada

29. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark

30. Favorite flower: carnations...they last...both fragrance and physically...


Okay....I know this was long, but if you got this far....consider yourself tagged. I want to hear these answers from you!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks, Linda. We have several things in common. Hey, it must be COLD for you to be wearing all those clothes! It was in the mid 70's here today! :) HAGD!!!

Suzanne said...

Linda--you mean you don't watch LOST??? If I had TV Thursday would be my favorite TV day! As it is I have to wait until Friday so I can watch Lost on the internet. I'm a LOST junkie. (Fortunately that's about all I watch).

Fun getting to know you better! I will probably answer the tag when life slows down a bit.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just did this tag too, that was fun!

Your ad is on my Entrecard, by the way. Have a great weekend!