Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday Meme

Outside my Window...Dark, rainy, lightning in the distance

I am thinking...I hope the MOPS newsletter is okay...I'm not happy with it this time

I am thankful for...MOPS week
From the kitchen...I made some great French bread from scratch (recipe can be found on the "Why I love Freecycle post!) and might just try my hand at brotchen
I am wearing...a purple t-shirt from Belize (thanks Sue!) and burgundy shorts (my pajamas)
I am creating...a digi-scrap layout - will finish it tomorrow
I am going...to MOPS in the morning
I am reading...nothing
I am hoping...for a not-too-busy week
I am hearing...only the fan from the computer - it's utterly quiet!
Around the house...everyone is in bed, sound asleep
One of my favorite things...taking pictures
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: MOPS, meetings, picture day at preschool

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

So I know I'm probably totally ignorant here, but what's MOPS? You sound like me...awake after everyone else is off in dreamland.

I like this meme. I might do it sometime. =)

Nestor Family said...

I was going to do this LAST week and never got to it!!!! Sheesh! I am behind in blogland anymore!

(P.S. Thanks for the ongoing prayer leading!)