Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random Dozen

From 2nd Cup of Coffee

1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? Spaghetti and sauce - I make a quick sauce in a saucepot. I "know it by heart" but wrote down the exact measurements of spices and seasonings because my husband said it never tasted the same. When we came up with something he liked, I wrote the measurements down.

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) my debit card

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? Marco Island, Florida - such beautiful place to vacation!

4. Share one factoid of your family's history. I just discovered that a distant relative on my mother's side was a TURNCOAT! He was a Scotsman who came to America, then sold American secrets to the Brits!

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...." refuse to answer this on the grounds that it may incriminate me...LOL!

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? HOUSE KEEPING!!!
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...." I am slightly OCD and Anal-Retentive. This is an odd trait in a left-handed, artistic/musical person.

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? A Diet Pepsi

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...." my kids

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? STOP EATING AT NIGHT!

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Instead of saying, "let me know if there's anything I can do for you today...", use the phrase "What can I do for you today; what do you need from me today."

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? Scott finally finishing this doggone degree....

No comments: