Monday, January 31, 2011

Thanks to Rennratt for the "inspiration". Because I don't blog enough.

1. One of your scars...how did you get it?

I have a scar on my right big toe that runs all around it...from when I was a year or so old...long story, really. But I didn't like to wear my shoes, and took them off all the time...and stepped on a piece of sheet metal and almost cut it off.

2. What is on the walls in your room?
My husband's 2 commissions to the military, and a few picture. Oh, and paint.

3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?

I clench my teeth. I've had this issue all my life. It leads to TMJ. And cracked teeth. I know this for a fact.

4. What type of music do you listen to?

mostly Contemporary Christian, but country, classical, pops orchestra...some adult contemporary...

5. What time were you born?

11.32 pm

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

for my photography business to be successful

7. What do you miss?

family. All over the place

8. What is your most prized possession?

My NLT Study Bible. My trumpet. My camera.

9. How tall are you?

Anywhere from 5' 2" (Renn, I'm shorter than you!!!)

10. Do you get claustrophobic?

no

11. Do you get scared in the dark?

No

12. The last person to make you cry?

My son...he's so tenderhearted...he didn't want Pooh to go into the wash because he LOVES Pooh and doesn't want him ruined.

13. What's your worst fear?

failure. at anything I do.

14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on people you're attracted to?

never mattered. I'm married to a brown haired (what's left of it, lol), hazel/brown eyed man...

15. Where do you see yourself proposing?

not my thing!

16. Coffee or energy drink?

Coffee, strong, thick...like, "stand a spoon in it" thick...but FLAVORFUL.

17. Favorite pizza topping?

Hawaiian...

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Dunkin' Donuts jelly donut.

19. Favorite color of all time?

Purple

20. Have you ever eaten a goldfish?

Cracker, yes. Live, absolutely not. (great answer, Renn!)

21. What is the most meaningful gift you've ever received?

The surprise visit of my mom in 2007. It was a week before Christmas, and I was expecting my sister and Donna...but got my sister and my MOM instead!

22. Do you have a crush?

no..

23. Are you double jointed?

No, but Scotty is!

24. Favorite clothing brand?

"cover me up and hide the fat rolls" brand, lol!

25. Who is your favorite female/male celebrity?

hmmm...Hugh Laurie, Hugh Grant. Guess I'm a Hugh(e) fan, lol!

26. Do you have a pet right now?

no, but my daughter does...sort of.

27. What kind is it?

She's trying to raise Sea Monkeys

28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person is leaving?

Yes...and I did. But, in the end, I followed him. And married him.

29. Say a number from 1 to 100?

"A number from 1 to 100?" (hey, I take things quite literally)

30. Blondes or brunettes?

bald, thank you!

31. Favorite quote?

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. -Paul Boese


32. Favorite place?

church

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Great questions!

Happy blogoversary :)