Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Yikes!

It's been over a year since I posted here. Shame on me!  I spend too much time on facebook. Ugh. Life moves at the speed of light, unless you want something in a hurry, lol!

I am going to TRY and be better about posting again. I am sure there are very few people who drop by and visit...I know I've not been good about my blog reading, either. I think that as we get more and more electronically connected, we fall away from the stuff we did. First it was blogging, then it was MySpace...then facebook took over. Pinterest is the newest craze, too. Luckily, I can surf that on my Pinterest app on my iPhone, so I don't have to worry about it eating computer time. 

If you're still out there, reading, please, let me know...would love to hear from y'all again!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Hey Linda,
I have you in my reader...I was glad to see you posted. I'm not on much else...how are ya???

Suzanne said...

I blog in spurts. LOL. I can go for a while without posting, and then it seems like I have a lot to say for a while. I do still read--I just check the blogs that my blogroll tells me are updated though, otherwise it would take me all day to click on every single one. Ha ha! Nice to see you in the blogging world.

saintseester said...

You are still in my feed-reader, so I saw this.

I'm still out here (Saintseester), But blogging as my self now:
http://bethanddavidallen.net

Beth

C Killingsworth said...

Hey Linda,

I'm still here although I'm struggling through over 1000 posts in my google reader. Thankfully I have you in a special "friend" folder or else I might not ever catch up!

<3 Christa

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm still here but I'm slower than I used to be. LOL