Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Your Four....

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: (borrowed from Stacy Julian's blog)

1. Working for J. Ragazzino and Sons in Meriden, CT as a pasta laborer...I stuffed shells, layered lasagna, rolled caneloni, sorted ravioli, and hated it.
2. Waitress at the Cheyenne Club, delivering Pizza Time Pizza, and working in the AF dining hall at F.E. Warren AFB in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Yes, it's three jobs, but I did them all at the same time, so I only count it as one
3. Working the front desk at the JCC (Jewish Community Center) in New Haven. I liked the job, didn't like the hours so much...I had to open on Sundays - early, ugh!
4. Accounting/Administrative Assistant for Yahoo! Atlanta - the most fun job I had!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Return to Me
2. Mystic Pizza
3. Cutting Edge
4. Untamed Heart

Four places you have lived:
1. Madawaska, Maine
2. Augusta, GA
3. Virginia Beach, VA
4. Bamberg, Germany

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. ER
2. House
3. Dr. Phil
4. any CSI

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Bermuda
2. Normandy, France (Omaha Beach - wow....what history)
3. DisneyWorld
4. Pittsburgh, PA

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Google
3. Blogger (Suzanne, Annette, and mine every day)
4. 2Peas

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. any fruit covered in Chocolate
3. any dessert made with chocolate
4. chocolate

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere that Walmart, Target, Hobby Lobby (or AC Moore or Michaels) and a GREAT scrapbook store are ALL located.
2. Sleeping peacefully
3. Skiing in the Alps
4. somewhere quiet

Four bloggers you are tagging:

I only really know a few...I'll tag the links on my blog, I guess!
Susan O.
Suzanne B.
Annette P.

No comments: