Friday, February 03, 2006

so grown up...


I was getting Hannah ready for church this past Sunday, and she wanted to wear a specific top. We bought it on clearance (of course!) and it is white with a fake sweater and a cute pink rhinestone heart on it. I convinced her to wear a skirt (she's find with dresses, but for some reason skirts are a big issue). She had a cute black knit skirt, with pleats, given to her by her cousins. Add to the picture gray tights with silver snowflakes (again from her cousins), and some chunky black heeled maryjanes...and PONY TAILS (these are rare). She posed for the picture, but it wasn't until I was editing it that I noticed how she placed her leg...quite a model! I can't believe how grown up she looks in this picture! But then the attitude and tears start flowing from her, and I remember, she IS only 5!

No comments: