Friday, February 10, 2006

This is what a rough night looks like....



Scotty was sick last night...he was a total mess. I went to see "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" at the post theatre (by myself!). I got home about 9:45 p.m. and shortly after, we heard Scotty cough, followed by loud screams. Of course, the cough was actually the poor little guy throwing up.

What a mess...he threw up every 10-15 minutes until around midnight. He SO wanted to sleep but was fighting it, scared to death at every cough, for fear he would throw up again. We put him on the floor between us and slept there for quite awhile (starting at 12:30 a.m. when he threw up for the last time). At 2:30 a.m., we put him into his crib. Scott is sick, so I told him to go to bed, and I slept on the floor in Scotty's room. He was so restless all night, crying out, coughing, moving.

He woke up at about 6:40 a.m. crying for his "baba" (anything with milk in it is baba, lol). Against my better judgement, I gave him a bottle and he sucked it down. And there it stayed! At 7:00 a.m., Scott made a doctor's appointment for both of them. Turns out Scotty has an ear infection (and Scott has a sinus infection). He also made an appointment for me, for elbow pain I've had for 2 weeks now. Their appointments were at 7:50 a.m. and 8:10 a.m. Mine was at 9:30 a.m.

I left the house at 9:00 a.m. and Scotty was on the floor, behind the computer chair. Apparently, that's where he stayed...it's now 12:30 p.m., and that's where he still is. He's wiped. So am I.

Naptime....

No comments: