Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What Color Green are YOU?

You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.


I think I have to agree with this - teal green has long been one of my favorite colors, and I am quite an original! Just an interesting mini-quiz to try

3 comments:

Sue said...

I ended up being the same green LOL -- somehow, I don't see us as being alike but .....

Da Boogs said...

I ended up being teal green like you! Fun site...discovered it recently...some of the quizzes scared me! HA!

Louise

Ciera said...

Thank you so much for the encouraging comment you left on my blog today...and for tempting me with a blog thing test.....I turned up Emerald green...deep and mysterious.........