Wednesday, March 15, 2006

the big move...

My sister made the big move to Blogger! She was on a great little community at scrapbook.com, but it is so exclusive that you need to be a part of the community (read: you MUST register!) in order to comment on the blog. Well, for me it was easy since I'm part of the community, but recently, my sister started hanging out at Michele Agnew's blog and playing the games there.

And one of the best games is the meet 'n greet, which is where you go read others' blogs and end up seeing a lot of "Michele Sent Me" comments. It's a lot of fun to do and you get to "meet" some nice folks this way too (okay, not all bloggers are nice, but you DO have the option of closing the window).

I just wanted to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again, guess where I came from, yes, Michele sent me LOL

Karen said...

I agree that the M&G at Michele's is the place to be! Now I just need to update my blog....

Glad your sister is on board with Blogger!

Michele sent me...