Monday, June 12, 2006

More Pictures

I've been wanting to post more but Blogger's been uncooperative, so I'm trying again, and hoping that things don't disappear into the internet void!!!!


First...Hannah at the playground last Friday(or was it Thursday?). We wanted to play with Jacob and Jackson, but they weren't home. We went to "their" playground anyway, since ours is under remodeling/reconstruction (I'll give you my honest opinion of THAT later on!)





Scotty, on the same day...he'd stopped to sit and take a water break. He was on the move the entire time we were there...from jumping off the wooden edges of the playground (his newest accomplishment - jumping with both feet and NO help!), running and chasing a ball (left by some other kid) or riding a toy (also left by someone else), he was NONSTOP!!!









The "patchwork quilt" of German countryside. Thanks to my friend Krysandra for telling me what the wonderful yellow fields were...Rapeseed - more commonly known as Canola. Guess it's a pretty lucrative early crop here in Germany!



While things wind down here, we are still having a good time. It's going to be hard to say goodbye, I've made some really good friends here (Christy and Chris, you know I'm talking about you!) and I'll be sad to go. It's been a wonderful experience, and it will always be with a fond heart that I will remember Germany, especially Bamberg.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I know that bench! LOL We will have to go to the park this week, Thursday we're going to Poland (did I tell you that?!!) maybe this Friday???

As for the fields, we were told they were Hops Fields, what they use in beer. (Told by a friend who's German and lives here)...they're beautiful and one of my favorite things to look at when we're driving! :)

Ok, off to bed.

Sue said...

I know they will miss you but I will be happy to have you somewhat closer to home :)

rennratt said...

I thought you were already on the move!

I love the pictures!