Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh my GOODNESS...

ever have one of the weirdest coincidences in your life happen while reading blogs? I've had it happen a FEW times while googling people, but when you have just recently started reading a blog you connected to through a friend, it's just WEIRD is all.

I started reading Scott's blog not to long ago...Suzanne is good friends with him and she mentioned him. I started reading him and keep reading because he is a strong Christian and shows it on his blog.

So...I had not been there for a few days and was doing a bit of catching up. He posted a link to a Google video called A Cello Rondo, along with a picture of it. This guy, Ethan Winer apparently shot 37 different videos of himself playing this song, and then spliced them all together - it's AWESOME...go check it out - link at the end. Why? Because of the WEIRD coincidence....


See...I KNOW this guy! Don't believe me? Check it out:

(click for a better view)




Yes, that's a program from the DANBURY COMMUNITY ORCHESTRA, May 8, 1998 (my last concert with them by the way). See the Cello section? Ethan Winer was the Section Leader. See the Trumpet section? I'm Linda Ouellet - well, I WAS, back then.

I am just totally, jaw on the floor, shocked. But hey...I KNOW him!!! And I have to say...that's a COOL song and video, too!

Here's the link: A Cello Rondo - enjoy!!!

9 comments:

Scott B. said...

That is too freakin funny!!!!! The odds of me looking for a cello video and coming across this guy. I'm going to dig around and see if he has a web site. If so, I'm going to have him look at our sites. TOO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! Here from Michele's!
I love "connections" - they are everywhere!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm - Could something be wrong with them time on your blog?
I hope it's not 6:15 am because if so, I forgot to go to sleep tonight! Time flies when your visiting blogs ;-)

Anonymous said...

it's a small world after all...
it's a small world after all.....
it's a small after AAAALLLLLL!

cool!

Panthergirl said...

Wow!!!!! I love stuff like that.

On a similar note, I had posted a nostalgic story about a man I had a near-miss affair with many, many years ago and I wrote his name. As it turns out, his nephew was Googling their last name to see if there were any others in the US (they are from the UK) and found my story!

Thankfully, my friend (from 1972!) was touched that I wrote the story, and not upset. But it was a reality check!!

Here via michele!

Paste said...

Small world!
Here from Michele's today.

Unknown said...

Wow, that video was cool.

Here from Michele's, it's a pleasure!

Moon said...

Hi Linda, I popped in from Michele's...I really enjoyed the video..He did an awesome job! Can't wait to show my husband.

Makes the world such a small place when things like that happen. Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

That is fun sweetie, and just think, I just might have seen him live as well LOL