Friday, April 20, 2007

Five Questions

I was "tagged" by Rennratt for the five questions game, so here are my answers.


1. Does your car have a name?
No...I've never named any of my cars, though I generally call my car a girl...as in "good girl, way to stop on that ice!"

2. If you were stranded on a desert island with five cartoon characters, who would they be? Why?

Geez - I don't know. I guess Fred Flinstone, because he could start fire and hunt for big critters to eat, Bugs Bunny, because maybe he could dig a hole and get us somewhere (other than missing that right turn at Alburquerque, lol), Popeye, because he always seems to have a can of spinach in his pocket (and hey, I LIKE spinach!). I'm stuck on the last 2...maybe the Roadrunner (he's so fast he would make a good propeller should I manage to build a boat, right?) and uh, let's see....oh...YEAH...Barney - cuz then I could beat him over the head and let the tides take him away and the dinosaurs would be extinct again...HATE that fat purple POS....

3. If you could change your name, what would it be - and why? I don't know, I kind of like my name...I mean, c'mon...Linda Bernadette Ginette Marie Ouellet MacDonald...isn't that a good STRONG name????

4. You have been hired to replace Willie Wonka. What is your new candy? I am not sure what to call it yet, but the "catch" will be that it won't rot your teeth, and will be GOOD for you and good tasting too. See...all those things mean that my new candy will sell, sell, sell. Parents will buy it knowing it's GREAT for their kids...I'd call them SUCKERS, but that's already been used, tee hee hee!

5. Who is your Celebrity Icon? If you had them over for dinner, what would you serve? Garth Brooks, I suppose (I'm not really hooked on any one celebrity)...I'd feed him a good grilled KC strip steak, homemade mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, a great big salad, hot rolls, cold beer, and brownies or chocolate cake with raspberry sauce (hey, the dude's not skinny, and probably not on a diet, so I'm sure he'd clean his plate and ask for seconds!). As for his wife, she can stay home - don't need HER eating my good cooking!

***Optional/Bonus Question: What do corned beef, a pocket full of skittles and a sail boat mean to you?

I think it means that Renn is coming for dinner - I'm serving Sweet Rainbow Beef - the boat's just for show!


1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2 I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6 comments:

tiff said...

you have many many FINE names. Wow!!!

Give Barney a kick in the head for me, would you?

Sue said...

I don't want an interview but you missed a name LOL -- that could be your change :)

rennratt said...

HA! I LOVE the answer to the bonus question!

I TOTALLY want the recipe...

I also love that your two middle names rhyme! That ROCKS!

(I petitioned my mother for YEARS to change my name to Mary Kathryn or Mary Terese or Mart Frances, and she refused. I think I've grown out of that now...)

Anonymous said...

Very clever, Linda! Sweet Rainbow Beef cracked me up. I bet I could actually get my boy to eat that.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, what a cool idea! Would you "Interview me"? then I can pass it on to my sisters to get them to start blogging! It's hard being far away from family all the time.

Linda said...

Anna - if you come back to read this, post your email address so I can send you the questions!!! And I wrote you a long email, but have no address to send it to! Hope you come back to read this!