Wednesday, May 30, 2007

tagged again...

by Scott over at the Coffee House

Here are the rules:
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1 - I wanted to be a truck driver when I was a little girl, and sang "Six Days On The Road" in a kindergarten play
2 - I always, ALWAYS sleep with my feet uncovered. This stems from when I was in the AF...my room was over 85 degrees (broken thermostat) and the only way to stay cool was to sleep with my feet near the open window (in the winter time, no less)
3 - I would love to play a duet, in a concert, with my husband.
4 - I have more friends made through the internet than in "real life"...and I hold them all dear. I enjoy meeting them in person!
5 - I want a digital SLR camera
6 - I am an insomniac and often read a large book in 2 days
7 - I can have a neat and organized closet, but my desks (craft and office) are always a mess
8 - I haven't "done" my checkbook in several months - I actually haven't put an entry in my paper registry for over a year...but it's all on quickbooks!


Now, I know I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I just tagged a bunch of folks for the 5 favorite eateries, so I'm just gonna leave it up to you, if you feel led to post this!

No comments: