Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day...



There are a BAJILLION sites with wonderful tributes to Memorial Day...I can't link them all, but I can give you a way to find them: BlogSearch, or you can try this, which I did, sorting by most relevant, and in the last day: Memorial Day

I particularly recommend these great blogs - I frequent them on a daily (read: several times a day, if necessary!) basis...they are great military spouse blogs and/or military moms: Suzanne, Butterfly Wife, Military Mommy, ArmyWifeToddlerMom, SpouseBuzz, Homefront Six. Some I've read for a long time, others I've just started reading, but they give you an insight into the life we lead as military spouses. I have never really considered myself to be a military mommyblogger...but I guess you can say I am.

If you're looking for a way to thank our troops, try these great ways to help and support our troops: Operation Bedding, Any Soldier, America Supports you. They are all great...again, you can search the internet to come up with a million ways to help, but these are the ones I know will help you the most!

3 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

Thank you for the link. I love the patriotic butterfly. I'm spending the day supporting my Soldier by working on our budget. How exciting! But I am going over to a friends for BBQ. Hope you are having a great day too!

Bobkat said...

In the UK we remember our soldiers on November 11th (Remeberance Day or Armistice Day). It is only right to remember those who serve and who have served.

Anonymous said...

I have checked out "Any Soldier" before, great cause to help them out over there. Saddly we canucks don't seem to do so much for our service men & women.