Friday, June 29, 2007

Play it again Sam....

After an accidental bop in the mouth by her brother, tooth number TWO came out this afternoon.

While I don't think it was quite ready to completely come out, it was much better than seeing it hanging crooked - she looked like Nanny McPhee!

In other news: swimming lessons have been going well. Hannah went from not being able to duck her head under water at all on Monday (and thus, being assigned to "station 1") to diving for rings at the bottom of the pool (granted, it's the shallow end) by the end of her lessons today.
retrieving the ring - green on her arm

I LOVE going under water!!!!
It has been unusually chilly the past two days (it's only 71° right now and it's 4:30 p.m.!), and this morning it was 64°. Scotty and I both decided it was too cold, but Hannah wanted to go to her lessons (I suspect she wanted to brag about losing her tooth last night, too). And she had a blast, while Scotty and I sat on the sidelines in the misty rain falling. Brrrrr....
Chilly Scotty - he's wearing a HOODIE!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww they are so cute.

I love he snaggletooth look of kids that have lost their teeth. It always makes them look so candid

Michele sent me to say hello

Butterfly Wife said...

It's cooled off over here now. Thanks for sending the weather over. Much appreciated.

Catherine said...

Michele sent me over to see your cute kids. I'm not sure what it is about missing teeth that always makes them look cuter. It's winter here, and I think our warmer days have been around 65 degrees. But I'm dressed for it.

Sue said...

You have to record her speech if you can LOL -- I wanna hear the lithpe :) -- and if she is anything like her auntie and mommy, you are gonna have a hard time keeping her OUT of the water LOL

Bobkat said...

It's great that Hannah is not afraid to go under the water now and I love the pic of the hoodie and the gappy smile :)

Janet said...

What adorable dimples! Hi, Michele sent me :-)

Charley Madden said...

brrrr.....that would keep me and my kids out of the water...lol...Hannah must be a toughy to brave that....cute photos!!!