Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 12 - Prayer for America

23. Pray for the leaders, churches and Christians of Massachusetts and Michigan.

24. Pray for God's kingdom to come and His will to be done in your life and your family (Matt6:10)

My Prayer:

Oh God,

Be with the leaders of MA and MI...give them the courage to make the right decisions to prosper their states in Your ways, not theirs. Give the leaders of the churches and the Christians of these states the courage to stand up for You and show people Your way...and lead the unchurched to You.

For me, I pray that I continue to seek You daily...to keep You at the head of my life...to turn to You for guidance and to trust in Your ways, every day. I pray for all those in my family, immediate and removed, that they may see Your face and Your glory.

Amen.

No comments: