Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Meme....

As I slowly try to settle into routine here (after several months, you'd think I had it down!), I'm trying to get back to the things I always did...the Monday meme (or the Woman's Weekly Daybook, as some folks call it), Thematic Photographic, etc...so here's the Monday Meme:

Outside my Window...
it's cloudy and rain on and off, rather cool, but the rain is needed for the sodded lawn
I am thinking...I am really tired, but it was a wonderful weekend
I am thankful for...a forgiving God, who gave His Son, and the Resurrection that gives me hope and joy!
From the kitchen...I am doing NOTHING...I did a lot of cooking this weekend and I hope that everyone enjoyed the food!
I am wearing...khaki colored jeans and a long-sleeved henley with Pooh, Tigger and Piglet on it - still a kid at heart!
I am creating...nothing right now, but who knows what will happen this week!
I am going...to go pay the cable bill, get Hannah at the bus stop
I am reading...I Do Again (by Cheryl and Jeff Scruggs), and The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe...as well as several magazines.
I am hoping...for a quiet week, routine, and peace
I am hearing...someone mowing their lawn
Around the house...Scotty's watching Wow, Wow, Wubzy, Scott's down in the living room, the house is moderately neat and clean, laundry's going
One of my favorite things...the amazing church I've found, First Baptist Church of Lexington...and the blessing of the orchestra and its members, and the LG I'm part of.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Oil change, groceries, "bulky" laundry at the laundramat (you know...bulky...the comforters, pillows, mattress pads, etc)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

"Wow, Wow, Wubzy, Wubzy, Wubzy, Wow, Wow..." Yeah, we watch that all the time here!