Sunday, June 27, 2010

personal opinion here...

I am disgusted, utterly and thoroughly, at the thought of a 50-something year old man, marrying a 22 year old. His student in college. an UNDERGRAD student.

In doing so, he left his wife and 12 year old daughter behind. Of course, he cheated on his wife before getting caught...

Then again, he has a track record of this, since he left his FIRST wife and SON (now about the same age as his "new" wife") for his 2nd wife...

The thought of this man doing this...a man who supposedly had great Christian values, just mystifies me.

But worst of all? The 2nd wife is my friend, and I can see her pain so clearly...and I just don't know why anyone would want to do this...

Oh, and for the record...the 22 year old "bride" isn't all that....

2 comments:

rennratt said...

I have always been told that "what a guy like that will do with you, he will eventually do TO you". *sigh* I wish it wasn't true, especially for your friend.

I am so sorry.

I wonder how quickly this 22 year old girl will snap into reality and run far and fast. I hope it's soon, and that he gets over this revisit to a midlife crisis.

In the meantime, keep your friend and her daughter close by. They are going to need a strong, loving friend like you to help them through this. Especially the daughter. This will set patterns in motion for her that her dad could never predict. Protect her and love her, please.

Bobkat said...

I am so sorry for your friend. I know she will get through this with great friends like you around. She is obviously too good for this man anyway!