Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You're It!!!

borrowed from Gwen - or tagged, if you follow her rules which are now MY rules!

Here are the rules:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people (Can I break the rules on that and just challenge anyone who reads this who hasn't been tagged with the same questions before to play along on their blog? That's me, the rule breaker. :D )

************************


What are you wearing now? Jeans, a green short sleeved polo shirt and the usual undergarment stuff...

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? last read: New Moon. Currently reading: Sag Harbor for First Look bookclub

Do you nap a lot? Not unless I'm exhausted. Otherwise, naps give me headaches, and keep me up at night.

Who was the last person you hugged? Scotty

What’s your current obsession/addiction? my DVR....LOVE it...FINALLY have one!

What was the last thing you said aloud? "no, you may NOT play your DS" (for the 10th time, of course!)

What websites do you always visit when you go online? yahoo (mail), facebook

What was the last thing you bought? a really pretty mystic topaz ring

What are you listening to right now? silence...the kids are in the living room, downstairs at the other end of the house. LOVE the "bigness" for this reason!

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Patience...that IS a super power, isn't it?

What is your favorite weather, and why? Spring weather...warm enough to play outside all day, things are popping up all over, but not yet too hot and humid

What time do you usually get up? Lately? 5:45 a.m. with Hannah. That is an absurd time for me...I LIKE to sleep till 7 or later.

What is your most challenging goal right now? trying to keep on task and continue settling the house in...I am getting complacent about letting things slide...mustn't do that.

Say something to the person who tagged you: Gwen, I wish I'd have gotten to know you better thru FRAPC...I think we'd have had fun!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? On the beach....here in South Carolina, I think...or maybe Marco Island in Florida.

Favorite vacation spot? The beach! Anywhere along the Gulf of Mexico. (yeah, I agree with you Gwen!)

What is your favorite item of clothing? anything comfortable

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: most food - hey, it's all bad for you at one time or another, right?

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: right now, it's been my Keds slides that I bought at Goody's in JC on clearance for $5...nothing like a bargain to make you feel good, and when they're GREAT shoes, even better!

Name one thing you cannot live without: Diet Pepsi

What time is bed time? Lately, around 10:30, or even earlier!

***********
My added question. (added by Gwen)

What's your favorite spring flower? forsythia...when you see these yellow blossoms on all the bushes, you KNOW, without at doubt, that spring is here to stay!

And remember, if you are reading this and haven't already been tagged and participated on your blog, I'm challenging you to do this! (this includes all of you google readers too - you know who you are! ;) )

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Ah, we rule breakers have to stick together, don't we? LOL

I wish we'd gotten to know each other better too! That's what happens to us military wives though, isn't it? :)